Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka?

Dex-chan lover
This series really reminds me of the plot of Monster Girl Quest: Paradox if you’ve played both the original and Paradox you’d understand what I mean

especially the main enemies goal is similar to the main enemy goal in Paradox about correcting timelines and removing people that should not exist

Double-page supporter
A decent Read with a lot of potential that it doesn't fully live up to.
-Pacing is fine.
-Art is good.
-story is also decent, but handled somewhat poorly. Requeres the mc to be present to advance too much making it feel as if the world is stagnant outside of the MC's range.
-some parts of the story like the demon queen (who is supposed to be very powerfull) being so easily defeated part feels rather dumb.
Still, seeing as its based of a LN much change cant be made in that category.

Id give it a 6.9.
*Nice

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is the story even doing anymore? What is pacing? What is anything? Are we real?

4/10, it has no clue what it wants to be. Trash story with isekai beats while not being an isekai.

I feel bad for thr artist stuck drawing this pinnacle of mediocrity.

hmm... i havent read all the chapters but isnt jeanne acting like a complete dick? she just want to activate all the traps lmao

Can somebody else pick this up these fucking scumbags are time gating their TLs through patreon or some shit, imagine selling something that isnt even yours.

Such high hopes, but they always gotta add a girl who needs saving. Just add a good story and let the man swing his sword around for a couple of chapters without adding an unnecessary plot.

Double-page supporter
The art is very good,the story is fine,the characters also

Quick question to anyone that’s read but is their any romance and if so, harem or not

Damn!!! No one gives a fuck what the self proclaimed hero has to say XD

First the assistant gave order her to carry one
Second she wanted to save Rinne but Kai clearely declined lmfao

Is she really just figurehead? Although she was the one who helped kill Vanessa, the one who did all the fighting with Vanessa weren't recognized at all lol all the credit went to the possibly self proclaimed Knight XD

Dex-chan lover
It just hit me this chapter but the art in this really makes it feel like a 3D space. The slight blur to the backgrounds when a character is in focus really sells it, I think.

Waifus have a very tight art it’s very clean art is 9.5/10 the only where you lol find art close to this is one punch man or please put these on takamine San . There is Mato sehei slave but art here is also more precise if you guys are bored there are other mangas also directed by this author

Users who are viewing this thread