Necromance - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Safi-chan Tries Her Best

Dex-chan lover
Demon king: I may be defeated, but you. You can never touch the one you love again, you Freaking Normiiiiiiiiie!!!!

Dex-chan lover
i mean the items arent exactly ruined, they may be useless for zombies coz they cant touch them but regular demons could still use them for clan wars or stuff like that

Dex-chan lover
she did not infuse them with holy powers, instead, it was infused with her holy sweat

Dex-chan lover
I really hope they don't keep adding more girls every other chapter. If there's some kind of magic sword girl I swear...

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, this is so cute. Yeah, I really wish that they won't add any new girls to the party. Please, no harem.

Assuming the one that attacked in last panel is shop owner who got cranky over the gear turning "holy" thusly becoming worthless in a monster mart

Dex-chan lover
@DonHazzy and @mismarca Yeah, but tags are often misplaced especially the secondary one. From the story standpoint to this point we have only one love interest and the plot is also suggesting that. So, that's why I don't expect harem. Where they even show all of girls?

And sorry but this is fluffy, cute story so excuse me that I am not paying 100% attention to every panel.

If you have multiple heroines in love with the MC, it can still be considered harem, even if the MC is only in love with one of them.

Or to be a further reductionist, 1 Man + Multiple Women = Harem, regardless of any romantic implications.

I'm just hoping the OTP doesn't become NTR'd.

jak

Contributor
Why does it feel like the Rico likes the main guy, but then also seemed to like that Knight guy?

@ZaToby

Yeah, I too am getting that vibe. Honestly, the 2 seem to have a really good chemistry and if Safi wasn't already the pairing, I could totally see him ending up with Rico.

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to want a prequel series if this keeps panning out like this. It's really good.

Users who are viewing this thread