Necromance - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Undead’s Predecessor

IN THE NAME OF GOD
xnxm92Y.jpg

@ Sharkexpert12 the demons in bayonetta are also evil. We just never see them until bayonetta 2.

Both angels and demons are out to screw humanity (and not call back).

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what would be right thing to do here.
I mean zombies are pitiful existances, so purifying them is lots of EXP proper thing to do, right? And the longer you wait, the worse the condition will become. Hundred-years talkbox might be an exception. Most likely.
@A_Certain_Coincidence Eris is more bent on exterminating devils and undead though. Aqua even befrended both liches she encountered.
@LChaos2 Aren't both angels and demonts in Bayonetta both demons, but so called "angels" just more light and glowy? I never understood why they call demons "angels".

Just calling it now, that ring is going to break. To the MC it would be great to have, and that's why it wont work. (will probably have mc put it on and break just as he touches her)

Fed-Kun's army
I Dropped this because of the harem tag, but after it was removed I came back, I'm glad I did. It looks like this won't be harem trash.

Keep up the good work XuN & Striptease.

Dex-chan lover
"im gonna kick your ass later shibuki"

what did the girl infusing everything with holy element have to do with the guy lol

Dex-chan lover
Zombie Senpai.

Looks like our little Saint's mind is getting blown right now. Seeing undead as people might be awkward for someone like her.

Users who are viewing this thread