Necromance - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Moon is Beautiful, Isn't It?

you had it coming dude , what do you expect from a girl that is into religion, ofc she would come up with no sex before marriage shit

She isn't against sex before marriage but rather against sex itself.

Safi is basically an Incel (and maybe the self insert (?????)).

Lmao.

Dex-chan lover
NO! What did she do? Such a child. Even though she's a teenager, that child went way over the top.

Buddy, move on, she maybe your childhood friend, but if she's not willing to take one more step in this relationship, then either A. Meet your doom or B. dump her.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for the bracelet to break and be back at square one and for more and more girls to probably show up and nothing to actually happen. Harem tag in 3..2..1..

Fed-Kun's army
@tseng
Thank you for the heads-up. Still, damn the author for putting us through 3 chapters of a negative arc.

Dex-chan lover
@truegoddessreincarnation she expected them to have sex, so I don't think he is mad at him for what he did do, but for what she thinks he did. It is why she asks what the hell he did.

Also, I knew this would happen, but I am still annoyed by this chapter. Will give it one more chapter to resolve things satisfactory.

Double-page supporter
Ey, at least he tried, which is 100 million percent better than the usual MCs!

Fed-Kun's army
Well, it was in character, and definitely better than the "bracelet broke" excuse. At least from this can spring progress, hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread