Necromance - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Moon is Beautiful, Isn't It?

Dex-chan lover
lol, he tried, he really did. No ones gonna call him a beta mc now, he tried his very best

Aggregator gang
Poor man does the whole slow step-by-step attempt process, asks consent, explains himself, then gets physically wrecked. A sad day indeed. She coulda just turned him down.

really safi ? i mean you and the MC already engaged right ? so that kind relationship should be okay , forget about it just leave her mc and go for harem route

Dex-chan lover
When you reveal your fetish to your new lover and she gets disgusted by it. This is why you don't keep these things a secret until the last moment.

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like very closeted church upbringing is causing some of the expected issues...

I hope a friendly chat clears things up a little. Though I am not sure how the input from a succubus will be received...

Dex-chan lover
*Tosses table out the window*
Fuck me!
*Kicks the pillow*
So close!

Hold up so Safi thinks literally every father in the world has a corrupted spirit

Dex-chan lover
Just fuck the succubus then bruh. The priest girl will never know.

Dex-chan lover
I expected nothing and hooo boy, not only am I disappointed but also angry by this chapter. And here I was hooked up on the premise of MCs trying to romance even though everything stands against them. Like you know - they are already engaged. It even seemed like Safi sacrificing everything she could to resurrect him was also meaning that she wanted to spend life with him. Like she knew it meant having family and kids.
At this point I'm just rooting for Succ and that witch will soon meet again with her crush (that 2nd guy from the team)

Double-page supporter
too be fair, she's acting according to her character, she's a saint after all.
@Azif no, as she said, sex is only to procreate, if you do it for the sake of pleasure is a corruption (as I said, just like a holy saint should think).

Rico better not give the MC trouble, he was already almost killed and treated like an evil person for wanting sex...

Double-page supporter
Despite hating sexual relationships myself, this makes me upset. I mean, she's a thick-headed simpleton, who hurt her husband, just because had an idealized perception of him.

Shame on everyone who thought the bracelet would break

Still, even if that was more or less in character, Safi's attitude was dumb.

Dex-chan lover
...Well, what did you expect when you make moves on a pure-hearted saint? Even more so, he's been keeping up airs around her up so she doesn't even know he's perverted.

Dex-chan lover
When you date a girl from a religious family XD

But to be honest how old is she? 15? 16? It is natural and it would be more disturbing if they went full throttle ahead.

Dex-chan lover
@AngryFerret she is 15, need to be 16 to get married, was said in the first chapter, one of the reasons she is a fiancee and they are not married yet, so she still think that stuff are for married people

people gonna be more mad at the next chapter

safi apologized, they talk for a bit and safi was going to kiss him in the cheek but the bracelet break so she was unable to lol

Users who are viewing this thread