Necromance - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Audience with God

Fed-Kun's army
So, not only church is corrupted, the very being hailed as creation god probably isn't one. Damn.

Fed-Kun's army
I've never understood things that go around something with the word "god/creator" in manga.. They are portrayed as all powerful and yada-yada, but don't/can't interfere with the world themselves so they summon heroes/make heroes to do their bidding. However, with this he "can't" help with a curse? In his world? I mean, there's magic(he created) in the world(he created)... It's just hard to grasp.

Edit: Yes, yes... It's a manga I know. It's for the plot, I know.

Aside from having the plot just kind of -resolve itself- because of how omnipotence works...
It's probably just that writers know what is familiar to them, and let's be honest about the """gods""" of our world for a moment.

The idea that an all-powerful being cannot interfere with matters in his own world is stupid, even if it is for the plot. Especially if it is for the plot.

Dex-chan lover
I’m gonna guess that the god did something dumb or pervy that turned the saint against him

There is the chance that the God of this wod used up most of his power to create and keep things from breaking down.
After all, everything is limited.

Dex-chan lover
Think of the god(s) choosing not to resolve/solve/interfere every issue that comes up as how parents do not hand-feed, bathe, dress, etc. their children when they become able to do those things for themselves. Not to mention sometimes it's more of a non-interference pact that they agree to with others, though there are often ways they get around it anyways (read basically any Greek myth).

Dex-chan lover
@codydub03 It's about the level of freedoms
5)Mortal: Mostly free to act with restrictions wired into our bodies
4) Physical super Natural Creatures (mages depending on the work): Free to interact with the world but absolutely must interact in secret
3) Non physical supernatural creatures: Free to interact with the physical and astral planes. Complete Freedom on the Astral plane usually completely restricted on the physical plane
2) High Power beings: They preside over things and need convoluted circumstances to descend/interfere with the physical plane.
1) Beings that are The Higher power. Absolute Power, Minimum to no freedom. The vacuum left if they were to vacate their position would collapse whatever system is on place.

That's how it usually is in literature. Hope that helped

Dex-chan lover
@Kizuro she's the old saint who put a barrier around the elves. and they're going to search for her cursed sword so the mc has a weapon that he can use against the de.ki.

Double-page supporter
We knew it! God's....

Did God and previous grand saint have a humorous fight?

I have a feeling that the church might have done something to cause Sofie to threaten God the way she did...
They've seemed sketchy since they got back, and the fact that all of the things that have attacked the group, besides the Demon Lord's generals, has been tech similar to the church's... Something doesn't add up.

that ideal saint sounds like the extra boss who is much harder than the story last boss.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna guess with the god being so lax he might've done something to cause her to go yandere

Users who are viewing this thread