Necromance - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - The Grand Saint's Position

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe how stupid can these church members be even though god literally exists and it is possible to meet him. I mean even though he has a funny personality, he can at least ensure that the church guys don't go around doing such bull***t with everyone and justifying it using his name. (I know it's to make the story go further but I just hate it when a good series does this)

Group Leader
You know, I have a feeling "God" is not exactly a God but an immortal wizard who gained reality warping powers and decided to start a religion which unfortunately lost whatever noble purpose it had among its highest authorities. I just cant understand how a god cannot undo what is plaguing Shibuki and yet be the creator of everything

"God" has too many inconsistencies to be truly God. I was suspicious when he first showed up, but now even more he sounds like a noble in a pocket dimension that sits around all day waiting to be worshiped. He irks me, and the church folk too.

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess...
Soffione turned against god because he doesn't allow monster-human harmony and called it blasphemy, the party then meet Safione and had a long talk/fight and then convinced that the god is indeed one of the obstacles of monster-human harmony and turned against him with Soffione, oh and also, Safione become part of the harem and the elf queen from before somehow joined the fight and become part of the harem as well

Bonus points if the Demon corps is actually a good person and is also striving for the harmony and thus decided to join the MC as well

Dex-chan lover
Wow I totally did not see this coming but seriously was anybody really surprised by this revelation, If I was a betting man I would guess that the Demon King and the first saint were either lovers or friends that wanted to create peace between humans and monsters.

The Demon King, The firs saint and God all probably have their own ideas for the world.
That final page was awesome!

Dex-chan lover
Probably that "god" cheated on the first saint and she left him. Lol.

Dex-chan lover
if the plot become like before any isekai revenge hero then how the title gonna be show here?

Dex-chan lover
If the church touches even one strand of MC's hair, they can kiss their asses goodbye. You can't stop Safi's yandere mode.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, I have an idea! Why don't you spread a decease or two so that doctors would have stabile jobs.

Fed-Kun's army
I bet the Elise girl is tsundere for Shibuki. I could be wrong but me shoujo-sense are tingling.

The first thing she asked about how he was doing, then when he turned up she mentions he is engaged to safi, and her reaction to his words about her not having anything to do with them

Dex-chan lover
If I were to guess, God created the world and in return, lost most of his powers. He's still powerful for sure but he's not in control of this world anymore, or he never was. He has his own limitations, which is why he said he couldn't help Safi much since he created the Holy Sword.

He's not omnipotent nor is he omniscient. Maybe he was at some point in the past, but he clearly isn't anymore and he knows it.

Got to love when people say you're going against the word of the church akin to the word of god when Safi was literally minutes before talking to God, him there calling her such a good girl, the best daughter. What do they think God would think if they decide to just kick Salfi, the girl that he apparently more than his other creations as his previous daughter out of her position or more than likely the church!? To say that's so dumb doesn't even begin to convey the idiocy of their logic.

Users who are viewing this thread