Necromance - Vol. 5 Ch. 43 - The Road We Walk Together

Dex-chan lover
Wtf this was so much better than the other harem isekai bullshiz. It was fun and super cute. Screw this publisher. They screwed over this wonderful series by making it go to web releases to die.

Still so many unanswered questions: the demon's king, the previous saint, the god, the church,... The ending is nice but did not leave any notable mark except now the couple dotes on each other more, and Rico with (what was that guy's name again) now realizes each other's feelings.

Blaming the publisher company when the majority of us did nothing to support the series is ridiculous. The author said the series didn't sell well in japan so of course they're going to drop it is a waste of money. We don't live in utopia, if shit didn't sell, stop it. Blame the japanese who didn't buy/read the series.

Now I must say I didn't know I end up liking rico a lot more than safi.

Double-page supporter
So the last two chapters are only filler. At least we got an open ending than the rushed ending. Hope the author next work got better attention.

@masmutant
I agree with you. Blaming the company did not solve anything.

From the deepest part of my heart, i give my thank to both the author and the translator for making this good wholesome cute manga viable to read for us gaijin.

Sad to see a fine mangs finished like this.Looking forwards to the next installment from the author!!

Contributor
So glad author has plans to self-publish rest of story. Hope their next work is super successful so that they have the time and money to be able to do so without much hassle.

Dex-chan lover
Sad this got axed. So many other mangos deserve the ax more than this romcom. Looking at you ISEKAIs with really long names.

Dex-chan lover
Damn..... so much potential but the sales is so bad.

Just when the party is back and the story is still far from the end

Aggregator gang
Another good series axed from lack of real support.. Good online reader ratings dont mean shit if not manifested in physical sales. Please support your authors everyone! I feel so sad about this but its not licensed in my region u-u

People read manga on pirate sites and complain about Japanese people not buying the official copies....huh

Dex-chan lover
@andrmnh it only works if you buy the JP release, doubt many are keen on buying those just "to show support".

The real thanks should go to me, for being able to finish not drop this thing. Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread