Necromance - Vol. 5 Ch. 43 - The Road We Walk Together

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation over the years. Kinda sad that the series got cut with the story already progressing to a good direction but I'll just have to accept it and be thankful.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, this is the first time that I've ever read an author mentioning that the low sales was the reason behind trhe axe (I mean, we all know but it's kinda sad and fiffernt to read it directly from the authoer). Also, he wanted to write a longer story but not being able to was heartbreaking.

I'll surely buy this manga if it's ever released in my country, or at least I'll try to get my hands on a physical japense copy.

Hopefully he can continue his manga with his self publishing, tho goinna be hard. At least, considering how nowadays donations are easy to make, he can easily open some kind of "ko-fi" for his work so at least he gets paid for what' he's doing

The story was fun to ready. and the art was good too, the characters were kinda funny and it was fun to finally find another manga where NOT ALL THE FEMALE characters are in love with MC-

damn it had the potenctial to be something like 150-250 chapters.
Sadly we will never know what could have been.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't mind just reading the notes on how it was supposed to go... 😥

Dex-chan lover
Sad, I loved trading this. Welp, with fun characters and cute art like this I'm hopeful mangaka can put out other great stuff down the road!

Aggregator gang
"i have plans to self publish the true end" - this one statement has won me over. if he does do the true ending via self publishing then this man has won all my respect for not leaving it dead in the water like so many other people have done.

Damn it axed again, i was really interested in the ending of this sad it isn’t gonna happen

Damn. I’ve read worst manga that’s still ongoing. The art was pretty good too. Some parts were mediocre but that never stopped a lot of manga before. Guess Japan wasn’t that into it.

Dex-chan lover
wow, WTF when i saw this last dump and ending on ch43 it was obvious this got axed, worst is that it got axed in pretty much a side-story.

@ihoj yeah, i concur, it was getting too long with too many sidequests

Dex-chan lover
@Rasz I agree. The foundation is a bit cliche but pretty solid. Along with the story, the clicheness disappears, the world is built, and the story is ready to go full throttle. Hearing the reason of axe is really sad

Users who are viewing this thread