Necromance - Vol. 5 Ch. 43 - The Road We Walk Together

You know why it got axed right?

Yeah, because the MC not getting more bitch and stay with his one true love. Weeb in Japon cant handle that shit, for them, they need as much as generic as possible story, trope and characters.. Which mean, no harem no love for them. No crotch diving, or more nudity shit, no love for them.
Thats their fantasy..

The only possibility for the author to continue his story, continue it in Webtoon. Fuck those magazine BS.. You create something non generic story, the weeb will not like it and they axed your manga.

Hope for the best author-san..

Dex-chan lover
I do hope self publishing becomes more a prospective choice moving forward.

You can really tell this author wanted to give it all but because of required sales , he wouldn't meet the serialization goal.

I hope necromance still lives on though. Rooting for you mangaka-san.

I am legitimately shocked that this got Axed so suddenly....
Hope the Mangaka can get this ball rolling someday in the future and good luck for their other Projects!

Dex-chan lover
Wait that's it? It ends just like that? Hope the author can pull off self-publishing this.

Fed-Kun's army
Geez, I thought it's back but it much worst than that. I really hope Japanese mangakas adapt the trend their Korean counterparts do with WEBTOON.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda sad it had bad sales, there are a lot worse manga out there that goes up to 10 volumes. Sad we are always in japanese ppl hands or rather their wallets.

Damn I really do feel the man, no one likes to get axed, but this story was legitimately interesting....damnit japan

Fed-Kun's army
Awww, axe. That sucks. I thought it was pretty charming.

Dex-chan lover
Damn fuck japan and its shit taste. This didn't deserve the axe

Dex-chan lover
It didn't deserve the axe, but at least it ended in a good way. No rush, no sudden twists - just a normal ending to the story arc. And it kinda gives me hope that it can easily get continuation from that point.

Dex-chan lover
It didn't deserve the axe. Japan is a mistake, and their taste in manga shows this clearly.

Dex-chan lover
I will never forgive the Japanese for what they did to this manga! Meanwhile another generic isekai get another anime, screw them and their shit taste!!

It didn't deserve to go out like this man...

Dex-chan lover
And yet trashy generic isekai harems live on... unbelievable.

Anyways Rico totally had a crush on Shibuki right?
If Shibuki played his cards right he would of had a harem
Maybe that would have saved this series since japan eats that shit up

My heart has taken a beating reading that this is dropped. :( I wanted an anime of this manga so badly

Dex-chan lover
god fucking damn it

Somewhat interesting character cast with an actual romance for side-characters... and open ending.

Users who are viewing this thread