Necromance - Vol. 5 Ch. 43 - The Road We Walk Together

that's actually sad. I mean, the ending wasn't the worst but wtf it's so disappointing.

Supporter
Yet again, we see just where the priorities of the Japanese fan base lie, and it disappoints me every time...

noooo !!! why this series got axed , its much better than any manga that got serialized T_T . dont left me with these kind of cliffhanger end

Supporter
I honestly did not think it would get axed... But again, better series have been axed before so yeah. Kinda sad we never got that confrontation with god but oh well. Thanks heaps for translating this series!!!

Wait what. Haha that was the weirdest axe ever. The manga isn't good and I totally get the axe, but it was done in such a weird fashion.

Dex-chan lover
@ninjadoparana Indeed he had a good thing going on but it got bogged down by the standard manga chapters, and yea not every editor gives good advice you can see that in the Bakuman manga where going to the safe route often back fires more than most sad to see it axed while more generic Isekai mangas go on to a 100+ chapters.

The saddest thing is that it wasn't the choice of the author to end the manga.
So even if it was axed by the circumstances it came to a not so bad ending.
I hope that one day the true end will become available to us...

Real shame for this.... Hopefully Doumoto sensei will truly give another try and hopefully this time with better reception...
Really looking forward for the true end of this story..

Such a bummer... It was just starting to feel like it's picking up speed and getting properly underway, and then it gets axed. Wasted potential for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread