Necromance - Vol. 5 Ch. 43 - The Road We Walk Together

Dex-chan lover
F F S why big sh*ts get serialized for ages and good mangas suddenly get axed? 😩😤🤬

I’m sad for the author because the story was good and written with a good pace...it deserved better for sure!

EDIT : props to the author for sticking with an arc-ending end instead of rushing things. Even in that you can see the hope to give Necromance more life in the future 👏🏻👍🏻💪🏻

Fed-Kun's army
Author: "Crap the axe, how am I going to wrap this up in a few chapters?!" ... "Fuck it, swimsuit chapter!"

Dex-chan lover
This is a xed and Rent a girlfriend gets an anime. The world can be really unfair sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
Once again the axe comes for a series that doesn't deserve it.

391.png

First Nukenai Seiken-chan and now this too? Are fantasy manga that aren't shitty Isekai with pseudo RPG mechanics not in style anymore? I miss stuff like Slayers and yet whenever someone tries to replicate the formula, they get axed. At least there is still Goblin Slayer and Delicious Dungeon to look forward to.

Dex-chan lover
I started strong, but yeah... it became kind of dull quickly.
It needed a stronger overarching story or better characters to keep going.

Making trope characters that keep devolving to kyaa pervert 1990 humour just isn't enough.

Dex-chan lover
i do hope youll all come back and scanlate when the author decides to finish the series but thank you for translate this for so long. see you in other works

The problem I see was: He created a really interesting plot. I was really invested at the beginning. Some chapters later, it became just another manga. I don't know if he tried to go a safe route, maybe his editor convinced he should go the way every manga is nowadays, but I just felt after a certain point, it was not the same manga I was reading at the beginning.
I'll be waiting for his next work, he has potencial.

Dex-chan lover
I see that this manga is given enough love from the author, the open ending (and author note in the end) suggest that the author will not give up, as a reader who enjoy this series, I wish the author good luck.

Double-page supporter
Slow pace story not suitable for weekly series.
I find this series good enough to be a long story in monthly series, like flying witch and otoyomegatari.

Damn I wanted to see where this would go. Wanted to see them kill God and stuff

Dex-chan lover
Man, this was such a good manga, I really hope we'll see the continuation one day, it's definitely a story that deserves to be told in full. Thanks a ton to all the translators you did a great job from beginning to end!

Users who are viewing this thread