Necromance - Vol. 5 Ch. 43 - The Road We Walk Together

Dex-chan lover
RIP Necromance. It wasn't amazing, but I think it was better than average and definitely better than a lot of the trash isekai out there that are still going.

Well, thanks for translating it until the end for us!

Dex-chan lover
And there's the axe.

My deepest apologies. I hope your work becomes more popular in the future, author-sama.

So ultimately the side couple stole the emotional climax/final battle from the main couple. None of the main couple's issues were resolved, we only got reminded that the ultimate goal is for humans and monsters to live in peace and a their adventures will continue.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating the chapters to the end, I was a little disappointed when the author started going the whole love increases power thing but all is well, not like I can here for the mechanics of the world

134.png

Thanks for all of your hard work guys and i'm really sad for the author now 😥, i hope he'll be luckier next time ( hope he'll find a way to continue this one 🙃 ).

Dex-chan lover
Does his pee pee still get burnt to crisp when he does the doo doo with his girlfriend?

Hello axe-kun my old friend.
I've come to talk with you again
Because a series I was peeping
Was ended while I was sleeping
And the vision
That was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound
Of silence

it's an axe, but an axe that i approve. the author still put their best to complete the arc and not rush things. it was a nice ride all in all.

Wow that was sudden, I actually thought it was doing pretty well. Art kinda reminds me of the romeo and juliet manga

Users who are viewing this thread