Necromance

Not all fantasy are isekai and not all isekai are fantasy.
@Rheeve I agree with "not all fantasy are isekai", but with "not all isekai are fantasy", maybe I'm wrong but from what I understand, "isekai" are when mc somehow come to another world (got summoned, reincarnated..etc), so I think all isekai are fantasy

Back to main topic, this manga have interesting start, hope it will be keeping this way

Dex-chan lover
@Gackt1
You could have a Sci-Fi flavored Isekai, but yea even that would be more of a Science Fantasy rather than Science Fiction when I think about it.

@Rheeve actually, after reading your reply, now I think if a story with mc use science way ,without any aid of magic or supernatural element, to come to another world and that world also are science based world without any magic or any supernatural element, and then everything in happen in the story are sci-fi without any supernatural or magic, then I guess it can be count as "isekai but not fantasy"
Sorry if I bother you

I didn't expect to say that when I started reading this manga but...

This is great

Group Leader
Damn, mfw people bailing because of harem.

Oh well, pleb filter worked

omfg author just ditched the only other two male characters for the ecchi. the real demon king here is that damn ecchi tag
bring back the drunk old man, he's the only character that left a good impression the rest seem like shells of people.

Fed-Kun's army
He is so going to get more Monster-Chicks (probably that demonic sword will be one to xD)

Users who are viewing this thread