Necromance

Did the manga moved magazines because of bad ratings or because the previous magazine folded? Also is ten pages the new standard?

@Masgrande the ten pages will be probably the new standart precisely because they moved to another magazine. As for why, we can only guess. It also might be that it got enough backing that they were invited to publish in better known magazine.

@Drakodlak Nahhh, Necromance moved from Weekly Shonen Magazine to MangaPocket which is a way smaller version of Jump+ but from Kodansha. The volumes don't sell too bad but they are declining volume to volume (Based on estimations the first volume got like, 9k and the second one couldn't pass the 6k mark), so they moved the manga to their app since with sales so low it never would live in the main mag.

So the random slime was the true strongest threat, capable of neutralizing the one who challenges god in seconds.

Alright.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@bejad007 Yeah, it's not your standard harem trope.

I think the succubus girl makes it qualify as a harem manga, but this doesn't have the wishy-washy MC and the relationship between the two main characters is well established. There's absolutely no question on which girl he wants, and their relationship is public knowledge.

Still, the succubus character works as a plot device to keep the two on their toes and make Safi come to terms with her sexuality, so she's more than just comic relief.

This got so boring after a while I had to drop it. AND theres no harem is the MC has only eyes for one girl.

Agree with some of the others I don't see how this is a harem. A harem is supposed be to at least 3 recurring love interests.
All he has is Safi and the Succubus. Riko hasn't shown any serious interest in him and already had a different guy she liked from the earlier chapters.
They added the tag after the chapter with the elves I assume due to the elf queen, but she was a one-off character so I don't see how she counts.
If random one time background characters with a crush count as harem members then the tag should be on almost all the shounen series on this site.

It's harem because the mc is surrounded by women who display romantic interest in him. Yes, even the one that supposedly has a love interest confessed to liking the mc for a long time "before" and routinely blushes around him. That's all that's needed for the tag, since the genre exists entirely too make the readers identify as someone popular with the girls, not to necessarily depict a realistic harem.

From the Mangadex description:

https://mangadex.org/genre/12
"A harem includes three or more characters who potentially show romantic interest in a male protagonist. The sex, gender, or orientation of the harem members is irrelevant as long as they exclusively, or at least primarily, are vying for the affections of the same individual - who may or may not reciprocate towards one, several, or none of these romantic rivals. (Source: Anime-Planet)"

I don't see how Riko is primarily vying for him and again if the logic is just a few characters blushing around the MC makes a harem then the tag should be applied to nearly every shounen series on this site.
The MC of Sousei no Onmyouji/Twin Star Exorcists has at least 4 characters with crushes on him and it isn't tagged as harem and that's a major mainstream series, same with Bleach.
Just doesn't feel like the tag is being used in a consistent way.

Aggregator gang
hmm, for me... safinia resemble me of chisa from mahoutsukai no yome, and soffione resemble Ami from Anoko to Iikoto (sou da imouto to renshuu shiyou, sou yo imouto de renshuu shiyou) (H manga)... i know maybe this is just me who see it like this... but i like thoose character :v

@nicolasgnntt nothing happened.chapters were split due weekly release.but author now back to biweekly release because he could bring to us full 18page chapters not 9pages each week.i think he made good decision because each halp chapter had cliffhanger all the time

Users who are viewing this thread