Necromance

@calmbreez
Pretty much from chapter one the main couple ia together.

Edit: This series should have promoted the romance more, while I don't see the adventure aspect as bland as some people say, I do understand that it was nit as good as the romance. The development of Safi as she starts opening up was really good and it was handle more maturely than a lot of other shonen out there.

After 3 months it suddenly ended, this is just shit.
well honestly for me it was decent enough for me to read. still sad it got axed.

Double-page supporter
Oh man i loved the mc and saifi and the story, this is definitely better than those isekai cliche story because this doesn't feel like cliche to me that's why i liked it, man thanks for the story anyway hope to see the continuation of this story in the future and thanks for translating this manga!!

If this was ongoing i could go it for a 7 , rush ending a 5, but BUT!!! Rush Ending without connected to original story REALLY!!!! you made me rate for 3 FACK!!!!!!
It's super good at the start and made it very bad ending 😭
I'm not Happy ADGSBGDFBHASN^ #M$NJ TEHAQT$GB @WTGY
Why AXED WHY!!!!

Still so many unanswered questions: the demon king, the previous saint, the god, the church,... The ending is nice but did not leave any notable mark except now the couple dotes on each other more, and Rico with (what was that guy's name again) now realizes each other's feelings. Kinda sad that this story seems pretty promising and the art is good. Unfortunately, the Japanese are not on the same wavelength as us.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm surprised there's no axe emoji yet on this site. GIF it is, then...
wood-wood-chopping.gif

this was way better than most of the trash isekai out there with mind blowing sales. how can a story like this end up so pitiful while the healer manga shit that fucks every girl he sees gets an anime adaptation. how disappointing...

Just when you hit with harsh story in the beginning
of the first 2 pages of chapter 1
, you got hit again in the end
with the axed ending

Rest in peace, Necromancer.

ngl, it seems like shit pls dont roast me dats my opinion read it urself im not hating im just sayin itkinda seems bad

Users who are viewing this thread