Nee, Mou Isso Tsukiacchau? Osananajimi no Bishoujo ni Tanomarete, Camo Kareshi Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - A Boyfriend's Image

Dex-chan lover
images

Dex-chan lover
omg its happening. Even if he doesn't realize it shits getting more real. He's finally ditching the fucking haircut.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one that thinks it's kinda stupid for him to be going above and beyond for the sake of her lie? Let's say he "becomes a man worthy of her" that's still no guarantee that other guys will stop hitting on her, if knowing she's already in a relationship isn't enough to stop em what's a haircut etc gonna do? Also, my dude seems to be doing all the heavy for her lie, I can't be the only one irked by this right?!

Dex-chan lover
Good idea. Once you get that it's time to get used to Pseudo-romantic PDAs with friends. They're great and does wonders for your friendships.

This would all be resolved if she just said she does not see it as a fake relationship at all.

The only one agonizing over it is him.

But then we wouldn't have convenient sources of narrative conflict I guess.
I think that, at this point, the "fake" part is not THAT important. What matters is that he's perceived as "not worthy of her" and that would remain even if it were a real relationship.

Points for him stepping up and trying, at least. Though, not that he'd know how unnecessary this move of his lol
Actually, it's not. By manning up and gaining more confidence he would show any potential suitors he's more than enough for her and anyone else is a nuisance. How the relationship changes with that... who knows?

Am I the only one that thinks it's kinda stupid for him to be going above and beyond for the sake of her lie? Let's say he "becomes a man worthy of her" that's still no guarantee that other guys will stop hitting on her, if knowing she's already in a relationship isn't enough to stop em what's a haircut etc gonna do? Also, my dude seems to be doing all the heavy for her lie, I can't be the only one irked by this right?!
Actually it makes sense. Or you would hit on a girl with a loving relationship with her BF who's everything she would ask for? The premise is similar: by showing he's more than enough of a catch who nobody in her right mind would want to separate from, he wants to dissuade all potential suitors.

Dex-chan lover
Actually, it's not. By manning up and gaining more confidence he would show any potential suitors he's more than enough for her and anyone else is a nuisance. How the relationship changes with that... who knows?
I say that it's unknowingly unnecessary for him because Toiro doesn't seem to care about that at all. She still chose him and loves to spend time with him regardless. This is made especially clear with how visibly troubled/upset she was getting when Masaichi sounded as though he was going to break the whole 'fake boyfriend/girlfriend' thing off.

Dex-chan lover
I like the direction just not the execution. Asking her to teach him to be a better man is just 🤦

Instead he himself should try to solve this himself with her giving input on his progress as he goes along. If he's gonna rely on her to be a "suitable boyfriend" then he won't learn anything worthwhile

He needs to do this by himself. Only then can he learn but that's more real life advice. Of course since this is manga things are gonna go just fine with minor setbacks here or there.

Dex-chan lover
I like the direction just not the execution. Asking her to teach him to be a better man is just 🤦

Instead he himself should try to solve this himself with her giving input on his progress as he goes along. If he's gonna rely on her to be a "suitable boyfriend" then he won't learn anything worthwhile

He needs to do this by himself. Only then can he learn but that's more real life advice. Of course since this is manga things are gonna go just fine with minor setbacks here or there.

It's probably a bit of a translation quirk. He said he wanted to be a man she could be proud of/worthy of her, so what he's likely asking is for her to tell him what sort of things would make her proud because he doesn't necessarily know.

Aggregator gang
This feels way to forced .bro havent even got enough time to think about his insecurities and how he feels about it .
I hate that trope of better man trying to steal your girl since most of the time its makes the girl opinion invalid , paints the guy as predatory and promote confronting everybody

Users who are viewing this thread