Nee, Mou Isso Tsukiacchau? Osananajimi no Bishoujo ni Tanomarete, Camo Kareshi Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - A Boyfriend's Image

Dex-chan lover
jojo-yes-yes-yes.gif

Dex-chan lover
This school hierarchy bullshit that's always in school manga is just annoying. If there's a bully, just choke them hard for a minute or two. They'll stop bullying you. If you feel like you are at the bottom of the barrel, either improve yourself or don't care about stupid shit like that. Geez.

Dex-chan lover
This school hierarchy bullshit that's always in school manga is just annoying. If there's a bully, just choke them hard for a minute or two. They'll stop bullying you. If you feel like you are at the bottom of the barrel, either improve yourself or don't care about stupid shit like that. Geez.
Fighting your bullies back wouldn't work. I tried and got suspended lmao. Tho that shit was in middle school and everyone know middle schoolers are crazy.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I have thought the same as those guys that say "if he has a chance with her, then so do I," but it's never because of fucking "hierarchy," it's because the guy is ugly as fuck. But then my next thought is, "either this guy is a great guy, and if he's not, then this chick is not worth it in the personality department".

Anyway, the only thing he has to change is his self confidence. If a new look helps getting you there, then go for it. But if you only change outwardly, then you just suck

Am I the only one that thinks it's kinda stupid for him to be going above and beyond for the sake of her lie? Let's say he "becomes a man worthy of her" that's still no guarantee that other guys will stop hitting on her, if knowing she's already in a relationship isn't enough to stop em what's a haircut etc gonna do? Also, my dude seems to be doing all the heavy for her lie, I can't be the only one irked by this right?!
I think it’s more for him to not look like a pushover. We even got a tease when he was mentioning the fact that his friend is a muscle head, implying that we might try to work out himself to be able to protect her, not exactly looking like her boyfriend socially

Dex-chan lover
Fighting your bullies back wouldn't work. I tried and got suspended lmao. Tho that shit was in middle school and everyone know middle schoolers are crazy.
Well, it worked for me. Though I am willing to admit that it worked because my classmates were all keeping silent of what happened since they don't like the bully as well. I also did it in the classroom when the teachers are out (with the only witnesses being by aforementioned classmates). I also don't have to worry about getting scolded by my parents since I already got their permission to retaliate of things got out of hand.

Regardless, I think if you traumatize your bully enough, I'm sure no one would ever bother you in that school again. Just make sure not to go overboard. What kind of fool would bully someone who were willing to beat you up anyway?

Fed-Kun's army
Guess her facial expression expected some sort of ‘breakup’ or mc to stop helping her.

Dex-chan lover
omg its happening. Even if he doesn't realize it shits getting more real. He's finally ditching the fucking haircut.
Checked the raw and holy shit mate you're right. Time for thing to get interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Bro, your suitable already... you don't have to be a social monster to date a girl

Dex-chan lover
I think sometimes it is just better to let the story flow instead of trying to force our own opinions on things. I too have some gripes with some of the manga I read but doing it every single time and every single chapter just ruins the purpose of reading manga in the first place. This is a fictional story so let it be. If there are clearly messed up stuff going I might voice out complaints as well but so far I don’t think there are major problems with this series.

Users who are viewing this thread