Nee, Mou Isso Tsukiacchau? Osananajimi no Bishoujo ni Tanomarete, Camo Kareshi Hajimemashita - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - My Childhood Friend

Supporter
Safe! (So far), it didnt go unto a bad way, Masaichi is smart enough to never stop being a noob.

Fed-Kun's army
shit got me like buvdgisubgvudzkubvsgvjdvkuhwugvf jhiysudgvhbku

Dex-chan lover
You know what's gonna be bad? if a random new "rival" character got introduced, please keep this manga as is
what i can say its never lol

both parent alrdy plan for both stay together forever since both are born lol

she finally confirm her feeling that she love him
and also want do longest hug lol...but got interupt by his sister

Aggregator gang
IT’S FINALLY BACK. Thank you for continuing to scan this series. I’ve missed it dearly.

Dex-chan lover
I prefer his hair down. The mid part one looks tryhard-y and fuckboyish

Aggregator gang
what a banger chapter! the perfect balance between rizz, cringe and wholesomeness :D

Dex-chan lover
This guy gets it, you can always see how a romcom story will tackle it's romance by looking at the cover.
If only one girl in the cover and it's the same everytime, then it's pretty clear how the story will progress.
If there's several people in the cover, mainly mix between male and female then it's has a pretty strong friendship story going for it.
If there's several girls in the cover, those are harems, ALWAYS.
If only one girl in the cover but different girl each time, get the fuck away from that shit, it's a dumpster fire and a red flag.
rent a gf?

Dex-chan lover
You know what's gonna be bad? if a random new "rival" character got introduced, please keep this manga as is
DUDE
literally 1 day later:
image-2024-03-20-004403476.png

Dex-chan lover
The two of them is about to forget the term "fake" of their fake relationship
E-TJumkWEAQnZR8

Users who are viewing this thread