Need help finding this manga

I don't remember much so here goes - So, FL has a mother, father and a sister (or more, maybe) who are royalty making her a princess of course . She also has fire powers if I'm not wrong. so her royalty family (who secretly hate her) uses her to do their finances and everything else that includes economics because she's really smart and they also isolate her from the rest of society but she doesn't mind it nor is she really aware of it. Then FL's sister marries a King from another kingdom whose very cold and distant towards her sister and the family becomes very worried about her so they tell FL that she had to go to war (cause she has fire powers) but their actual plan is to take back her sister and give the King her instead. (i think but i know there was a war) FL goes to "war" and gets captured as a prisoner of war. She's tortured everyday and even has her eyeballs gauged out. One day, she's framed for something and destined to a death sentence, the ML asks her to marry him if she wants to get herself out of the situation but she refuses and dies. She is reincarnated back to the past and plans to get revenge. So, she decides to marry ML to sabotage her family's kingdom. The concubines try to bully her yada yada yada, she overcomes them. But she also has the ability to know the "future" cause she used to do the finances for her family so she knew all the problems that would happen that would affect the economy for ML's kingdom and she made a deal with ML. Also she reveals she has white hair and her family just forced her to dye it black. I honestly don't know if I got the storyline right but this is just the gist of it. help pls.

Users who are viewing this thread