Needless

Contributor
@Freestyle Yeah, the anime only reach half of the manga and changes some parts of the plot.

Contributor
I usually like GB stories but really did not enjoy this for making the protagonist go from potentially competent to fanservice to butt of the joke.

I kind of admire my tenacity in finishing this trainwreck of a series to the end. It had some cool action sequences, but plagued with forgettable cookie cutters characters. Attempts of fell flat as well.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe it's been nearly 5 years since this ended.

Still waiting on NEEDLESS 2.

Shouldn't it get the Genderswap tag?
I mean, Cruz/Yamada became a girl, Blade's female form was seen in the memories arc + at the end chapter and in Needless 1.5.

so i need to know, what happened to the girl squad!?!
we see them kill riru but then nothing after, do we know if they lived with saten dead? if they did survive then did i miss somthing or did i miss where they died? please i gotta know what happen to best grill setsuna after all was said and done

Dex-chan lover
I find this series the most damned hilarious thing out there, and that's saying something!

Group Leader
@BuildLancer you can actually see Kuchinashi and Setsuna in the spread where Blade makes his wish. They have bumps on their heads, implying they got walloped and then brought to their senses.

I genuinely don't know what to feel towards the ending of the manga. That being said, I still liked it.

Users who are viewing this thread