Needy Girl OverDose Run With My Sick - Ch. 1 - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!
Everybody efforts really shine through

Double-page supporter
Damn, it's a proper manga but with a hard to self-insert to P-chan
considering the things you do in game to earn her stats like going on a date among well... other things, I expected a younger P-chan.(was imagining a mid-20s college nerd lol)

Dex-chan lover
Damn, it's a proper manga but with a hard to self-insert to P-chan
considering the things you do in game to earn her stats like going on a date among well... other things, I expected a younger P-chan.(was imagining a mid-20s college nerd lol)
Same, I expected P-chan to be around 20-ish. More or less the same age as Ame. This was unexpected. Looks like we got a 10 years age gap.

Dex-chan lover
After researching the game and by that I mean the Wikia and YouTube should there really even be a P-chan?

Aggregator gang
Fantastic work and good note page.
After researching the game and by that I mean the Wikia and YouTube should there really even be a P-chan?
Probably not but it is a good way to push the plot. Also a fake p-chan would just feel hollow and empty. It works best in the game because you don't really need to exist in a human form to play the game.

Dex-chan lover
I expected a younger P-chan.(was imagining a mid-20s college nerd lol)
Same, I expected P-chan to be around 20-ish. More or less the same age as Ame. This was unexpected. Looks like we got a 10 years age gap.
Eh really?
I always thought if P-chan was real, he would be older than Ame. Maybe also active or former black company employee. Someone who already get used to mental abuse everyday, and now can be "patient" enough with Ame's daily doses of mental illness.

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation this is really good, I love when scanlators aren't afraid to localize and adapt jokes and nuances. Looking forward to more

omg i wanted to recommend this manga to my friends who cant speak japanese so i checked here and ur tl is so goooood !! the pages looks pro good job u guys

Group Leader
This was your first translation? Very impressive. Please continue.

Since this is high quality, I'll nitpick a bit for feedback.
P4 "outshone" is simple past, perfect tense should be 'outshined'.
A few weird words cuts like P40 "thoroug-hly".
P40 "within the first two weeks we'll then build up...", the 'then' shouldn't be there.
P51 "other than "looking pretty"", quotation marks not needed.
Thought I noticed a missing preposition somewhere, but I can't find it now. Might have been my imagination.
In general, there's quite a bit of random switching between British and American English.

If these are the worst offences, obviously you did a fantastic job for a first release. Looking forward to more.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yep, you can see from the scars on her forearm/wrist that she has problems, just as she had from the game.

Fed-Kun's army
The transformation soundtrack started playing in my head when I saw the transformation scene... tell me I'm not the only one...

Users who are viewing this thread