Neeko wa Tsurai yo - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - The Neet when she is reminiscing about the past

well, I never expect anything from myself tho, I just thought things are just said, words can't be grasp hold

still it hurts when I read this

Jokes on you manga: Not even remotely relatable, I didn’t have any friends. Hell I barely have any now!

Dex-chan lover
right in the feels. DW neeko, ill marry you and you can neet your days in peace

Dex-chan lover
Jeebus this chapter was a little more real than I needed just now. Fuck me.

note to self, warnings are there for a reason. don't ignore them or suffer the consequences!

Reading this as I sit on my balcony during this outbreak, as I also graduate onto my senior high years... the wind breezing past me as I thought about my future made me tear up... fuck.

Double-page supporter
Thanks doc, now my screen broke and the desktop is on fire.

Maybe not the best chapter to read when I'm already depressed about being a NEET. It fucking hurts.

I feel more or less just like this. At least I still have a few friends left tho. This hits me right in the fucking chest. gotta cry now

Deyum it I know how that felt because I went through this kind of experience. Good thing I got a job but unfortunately it is not related to the college course I got which is sad. But I can't complain when it's the thing that's feeding my Gacha addiction.

Dex-chan lover
I may have a degree and decent job but otherwise I'm the same, sitting alone with a game and regretting who I am as everyone else lives their lives. She's hot, she's got that going for her.

Users who are viewing this thread