Neeko wa Tsurai yo - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - The Neet when she is reminiscing about the past

man it's been a while since I stumbled across a manga chapter intense enough to need a warning at the beginning

shite

God this one fucking hits. I almost failed out of high school, dropped out of college recently because I was too stupid and was failing my three classes, lost my job, dumped on new years for the second year in a row. At least my meds are working rn lmao

this is as far as I read about a year ago, this hit me so hard back then, I spend weeks reading light stuff.

Group Leader
I just took this mental age test, I'm 19 and I got 49 in result. So that's why everyone calls me gramps

Aggregator gang
This is what I feel during college university but for the opposite reason. Grade school and Highschool wasn't really the best years of my life, mainly because of bullying. The only time I was "happy" was when I can answer math problems like nothing and get the highest scores. Because of that, it lead to a chain reaction of me working my ass off in Engineering class to the point of my teeth bleeding and aneurysm due to too much gritting and staying awake for like 2 days. At that point I realize that everything I've been doing is not gonna result into anything other than me being broken mentally. I'm just doing it trying to relive the times of me being "happy", and maybe I thought that being smart academically will make me a lot of friends. Fell into a severe depression after that, but not to the point of outing myself.

Years later, I prioritized my mental health over everything and I kinda healed myself. I'm doing great now, I just resigned at my first job because its too much draining for me and I feel a lot of freedom doing it

Users who are viewing this thread