Neeko wa Tsurai yo - Vol. 5 Ch. 29 - The NEET Goes to a School Festival

Dex-chan lover
self-inserting is the lifeblood of mangas refer to quintessential quintuplets

Dex-chan lover
TOwyZUQ.png

Double-page supporter
@Xystus I can say from deep personal experience that social anxiety is not always at one constant level. Some days are better than others. It's not a certainty that someone is going to choose avoidance every single time.

Dex-chan lover
@tuatara1 I can say from personal experience too that one as severe as Neeko who rarely leave her house will 100% opt out from attending her own school festival. Other school festival, yes, maybe will attend. But her own school? Not a chance unless she's persuaded heavily by her sister/her twintail friend.

Dex-chan lover
This turned out to be a happy chapter. I'm kinda shocked but not disappointed. It's really sweet.

@Xystus I've been in Neeko's shoes and have gone out a couple of times to festivals out through the years. She must've done it for wanting to see if the school has changed or wanting to support her sister. Neeko might be a shut-in like most but she puts her sister first most of the time without knowing.

kind of reminds me, the manga/comic i drawn back in my highschool days are pure cringe
my main OC is an edgy boi, unlike now, this main OCisnt an edgy boi anymore
me mom accidentally thrown the oldest manga/comic i made but some are still here

@tuatara1 Same here. Somedays I can walk outside and do things completely "normal", although some times I only need a tiny little trigger and I get incredibly anxious and just shutdown

Users who are viewing this thread