NEET dakedo Hello Work ni Ittara Isekai ni Tsuretekareta - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
If only the art wasn't like that I'd take this series seriously... or at least I'll attempt to.

Dex-chan lover
he graduated not only from being a neet but also from being a virgin, what a champ.

Dex-chan lover
Now this is how you subvert expectations.

- When facing a death situation he didnt suddenly gained confidence, he got PTSD and survivor syndrome.
- He didnt powerup or went berzerker to save himself, he had to be rescued by actual professionals.
- Sati and Angela doesnt idolize him or treat him as an OP MC, they see him as a human with fears and weaknesses.
- After letting her bottled feelings out he doesnt just 'cheer up', he has to cry and live through his trauma
- Sati who is uneducated doesnt know how to help someone on the situation which Masaru is facing, instead Angela who has social skills has to step up.
- Angela doesnt want her confession to get wasted and forgotten, she wants to hear the answer as soon as possible because she actually wants a relationship.
- Angela and Masaru are both adults so....

Awesome chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Would've laughed so hard if there was a big "THE END!" in the last panel, and that being the end of the entire series. =D

Dex-chan lover
☹☹☹WTF in one page they were about to kiss and then BAM!!!!! an after sex scene ☹

Dex-chan lover
He graduated from virgin and neet, now lets see him graduate from that ugly ass haircut.

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty nice that the author went for something more realistic instead of the usual "ME MC, ME STRONK AND SPOONFEED MORE OPNESS BY AUTHOR, HUMANITY IS FOR SHOJO PUSSIES OR SEINEN VICTIMS".
And it's better fleshed out here in the manga adaptation than in the original webnovel version... Maybe it's because there has been improvements in the lightnovel the manga is based on ?

Dex-chan lover
Wait what? An MC who actually afraid of dying like every other human being? What blasphemy is this? But seriously tho props to the author on avoid the "OP and emotionless MC" trope.

Group Leader
@zenyo sure realistic, because women who grew up in an enviroment where you have to be strong fall for a whiney pussy.

Contributor
Good chapter. From beta to alpha finally, but Sati is much better, imo. <3

Users who are viewing this thread