NEET dakedo Hello Work ni Ittara Isekai ni Tsuretekareta - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
@Faryshta ah thx its good i like when my mc train and not just "oh i got powerup when i was almost kill" and i trully understand the part where he dont want to die or feel pain, its really logic . all the mc who got isekaied and then boom they can kill or/and get hurt and they just be "oh well np" most of us if we where being isekai wouldnt be able to do that even if they say the can (or maybe they are psycopath)

(sorry the comment is really bad my english is horrible and the way i make this is really confusing)

edit i reread my comment and its worse

After 15 chapters, he got graduated. Meanwhile I'm aiming to become a great sage :v

Dex-chan lover
@MiiaBestWaifu your comment was easy to understand when I read it. I am glad I could clarify that.

But I also understand @AiChan sentiment that its annoying to hear MC complaining about pain and fear of death at every battle.

There are characters who feel the same on the manga particulary Ellie who is fearless find Masaru attitude annoying and too cautious but people who are actually fearless against death are rare exceptions you can find once in a lifetime.

Dex-chan lover
really cant accept how these just suddenly happens and done in 2 chapters...

Double-page supporter
RG0BS1U.gif

Dex-chan lover
@Faryshta

There's manga and novels out there in which THE ENTIRE PREMISSE. Is them taking their sweet ole time after the confession and pussyfooting around with other people's feelings. And we're supposed to find it funny. Its disgusting.

*cough female knight *cough

Dex-chan lover
didn't he porked his slaved first?
demn I need to reread the novel.

This was bad. Of course, it's comforting to know he's not a regular 'I won't accept any advances guy' but there literally was minimal plot development to lead to that scene.

I don't mean the sex scene has to be graphic, it just needs to have a reason for it to occur. Like the guy and girl admits their feelings and kiss for now.

And in the next chapter, they make out for a bit, they set the mood right before glossing over the sex scene.

This was just a 'oh and also, they fucked' scene

Dex-chan lover
@Faryshta
Very good points. It's not world-class writing and pacing, but it's good enough to be entertaining, and doesn't stretch the bounds of believability.

Funny though that the chaste priestess is the one he banged first.

@kronix Yooooooo we got a real MC over here, he done got the pusseh

Fed-Kun's army
My god! H-h-he actually did it!?
GREAT JOB MAN! I CANT CALL YOU A BOY ANY LONGER! CONGRATS~!

I consider it karma for proudly slaughtering all those rabbits. An ass whooping was long overdue.

Users who are viewing this thread