NEET dakedo Hello Work ni Ittara Isekai ni Tsuretekareta - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
@ak0ztik He was already not a NEET the second he joined the adventurers guild. Not in Education, Employment, or Training. He was trained, and then he did work as an adventurer. He's saying he's graduating from being a NEET a second time now, basically.

Dex-chan lover
its nice to see the character move on without having power creep jump on him.

Dex-chan lover
@ak0ztik The title never meant that he will be forever neet. It refer to the start of his whole journey. In the first place, he stopped being a neet the moment he accepted the work from 'god'.

Dex-chan lover
@kiriha light spoiler. He has not accepted his role as God sent, but he accepted he is an adventurer and his new family.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

He did graduate... to adulthood.

Man gained confidence after having sex! 100% Real! Read it here!

Dex-chan lover
Peps talking bout him being a neet before this accident... you kinda pretty wrong? Would a neet hunt rabbits? Go on Dragon hunts? Nope.

@Glomoro @Kiriha
ahaha sorry i just memorize the first part of the title of the manga's im reading, it's too long so i just read it 'neet dakedo' which may mean 'i'm a neet but...' so i thought he'll still be a neet, i just realized it now that i read the whole title, it's different to what i'm thinking.

25e.png

@Rice
Well that was quick
That's what she said. 😏

THAT WAS FUCKING QUICK, i'M DISAPPOINTED, THEY DIDN'T EASE IT IN,(also did't know caps lock was on woops)

Users who are viewing this thread