NEET dakedo Hello Work ni Ittara Isekai ni Tsuretekareta - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
I don't really like the pacing of this at all.

It tries to do conflict and conclusion with 28 pages and it should have gone longer, to be honest.

Dex-chan lover
This is weird, because in the LN/WN he...
sleeps with Sati first, and much earlier. I can't remember, but I know for sure it was already a thing because one of the things he did while cooped up to pass the time was to "play around in bed" with Sati. He was Mister Rabbit, definitely, they were going at it like rabbits. Also, he spoke to one of the warriors, I want to say Vogt, about basically PTSD and he gave him some advice.

well the two of them graduated from virginity or was Angela already experienced?

anyways this episode portrays realism and kinda beautiful too. Realizing your flaws , becoming a better man and never repeat the same mistake again. Just like life

I think it's impossible to show all the emotional stuffs in a manga unless there's no page limit so the pacing feels kinda weird a novel will do a much better job in this so I think I'd give the novel a read.

Dex-chan lover
He did it, the madman. He went right through the line of the beta MCs, hes not gonna get bluballed till the end by dozens of girls.

MD@Home
You can tell it was coming a mile away, but this and the last chapter is where it went full mushoku tensei. I don't mean that in a good way.
Harems when not done in a lighthearted tone and is instead portrayed to be the law of the land can be pretty scummy, but that's just my opinion. This arc had no idea if it wanted to be some gritty drama or a battle harem, and had choice tropes such as slavemaster uses magic slave suggestion but it's done for the greater good so it's okay, an "I couldn't save anyone" breakdown, and a contrived but just barely foreshadowed deus ex machina after the author writes his fight into a dead end cause he shat on the MC too hard. The fight is won by someone else entirely not part of the main cast despite all the shit the main characters went through, but at least they got to show off how brave they were on the battlefield am I right?
Even better when he fucks some nun and his neet lifestyle and ptsd is miraculously cured and the arc ends and all the built up drama vanishes like smoke, as if all the problems in his life could be attributed to his lack of getting some before he became an LN lead. Like his sole value in life is determined by the amount of sex he got and now that he's done it he can finally graduate being a virgin neet. At least in mushoku you get to see how obsessed with sex the MC there was, so it had proper foreshadowing and it wasn't out of character.

Double-page supporter
ayyo what!? that went from 0 to 100 real quick. at least next time he almost dies his complaint won't be that he is dying a virgin. This should've motivated the mc to get stronger so that he could use his cheat to protect everyone but instead he became a recluse cried and had sex. i feel sorry for sati she has advanced hearing so she heard all of that...smh.

Mad that can't save everybody, but only grinds bunnies. dafuq? No wonder you get practically no exp.

@stareatmyname I agree with almost all of that x.O; as a writer, it greatly disturbed me. There was too many great stopping points that you could have made in order to create more chapters WITHOUT causing a slow pacing issue. It would have allowed you to make the drama hit harder instead of this 1-100 non-sense with pages out of place -.- The love harem portion was also... *shudders* it should have been a big moment where he breaks down crying in her arms and falls asleep with his face in her breasts after the cry-a-thon. In the morning, after gaining his composure, he could reply to her earlier question, before he went on the harpy hunt, and left out the door saying "I won't let myself feel regret ever again" or "I'll never fail to protect what's mine again" Save the V-card loss for a more sensual set up

Users who are viewing this thread