NEET dakedo Hello Work ni Ittara Isekai ni Tsuretekareta - Vol. 5 Ch. 34

I thought for sure this was getting axed when he got married to all four girls in the span of like 10 pages 🤠

Dex-chan lover
Poor guy can't even enjoy his honeymoon with his harem.

Btw, who is Narita? Noble girl's friend?

Dex-chan lover
I guess the manga is going to be skipping a bit then, if they are going to jump straight to this arc.

Supporter

To think that you get 4 bride in a month. Guess it's happy ending for this manga.

First, the feels maaaaaan ;_; poor papa-san

Second, @remote_red what do you mean with skipping? Please grace me with a spoiler of what should've happened.

Double-page supporter
The pacing this had I thought this one got axed and was expecting an “the end” on the last page.I guess we will see earth mage mc a lot quicker then expected

Dex-chan lover
@Malikoman From what I remember
For once the arc of getting married was longer and was a double wedding with narnia and the party leader of her party joining in the marriege train. The arc of the noble doing clearly evil things was also after the wedding, but that was not a full blown arc, the arc they are skipping is the elf fort defense arc where he mets another S-rank adventurer(?) (I think in the novel that was the first time he met one) he gets another harem member there. And depending how they do things they could also skip the introduction of the only male follower masaru has at the moment

Dex-chan lover
@Malikoman There's a few things. Tilika doesn't get her summons until after marriage IIRC, and there was an extended honeymoon period with some leveling and plot buildup around a new side character that becomes relevant much later.

@RolandMayfield
the Elf city defense arc should be the next arc. it happens just after helping Narnia.

Users who are viewing this thread