NEET dakedo Hello Work ni Ittara Isekai ni Tsuretekareta - Vol. 5 Ch. 34

Double-page supporter
Bruh this manga is all about him saving new girls and not the world

Dex-chan lover
Thought they were going to make it an end of the adaptation(manga)......

Dex-chan lover
Wew, almost thought it got axed. What a fucked up time we live in when a good chapter makes you think it got cancelled.

Dex-chan lover
@wwasted of course I recommend the LN. But you have to start reading from chapter 20 of the first volumen when Masaru buys Satie since thats when the story began to drift apart.

Except for the Nera arc the manga has respected the soul of the source material and even if its different from the novel its not inferior quality. The tanned loli flashback from this chapter for example is filler since it doesn't appear on the source material but it was really good and well thought.

So feel lucky, you will get a new well written story if you read the LN.

Dex-chan lover
@MasterGeo0X All 2021 the author has been very active. The last 10 chapters from the WN have been fricking awesome, several times I was caught by surprise and awe.

my favorite part is when the new loli DIDN'T want to join the harem

Dex-chan lover
@simetris if the manga was a promotion or got axed then yes but if no then you will in for the ride since his adventure still going
next if i remember he will get an elf as his wife then go to the capital and got recomended by his master to train to his master in the mountain if i remember right

@Faryshta NICE! i gonna resume the reading then.. maybe from the begging
because i love the reactions, specially from the wives or the others members of the harem and i really like how MC turns from a vegan to a fucking carnivore (sexually speaking), or how he almost destroy everything when he see his wives "killed" by the fricking sword saint... from a wimp rejected twice (past life) to a OP true harem master

Users who are viewing this thread