NEET dakedo Hello Work ni Ittara Isekai ni Tsuretekareta - Vol. 5 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
@VincentYamato

MC can see statuses, as well as his own and can do certain things such as reallocating points, and I can't quite recall what else. If you recall, he was able to "fix" Sati's vision by enabling a skill.

"Save Narnia"
I'm sorry but that really made me imagine a completely different series

Dex-chan lover
@kevinmul nah bro, this is where the marriage happens in the novels too

That page with Sati crying got me. 😭

Dex-chan lover
@blablablub

The nobles wouldn't allow any system to continue existing that had authority to take them to task for their crimes, unless it could be subverted to their corruption and thus completely overlook what they were doing as long as they can pay for it.

Dex-chan lover
Every time a new chapter comes out featuring the truth officers, I think more and more strongly that the truth officers should stop existing all together. What a truly stupid organization.

Dex-chan lover
OK, this chapter really got me lol. thought it got axed until we got the quest window.

Dex-chan lover
who da hell is Narnia??
1290199_thechroniclesofnarniathelionthewitchandthewardrobedisney_425476.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@tranhi123 no, Narnia is indeed the one with the lion-god. I guess its time to isekai him again, now that he found happiness and attachments to the current world. Itou san is a real sadist.

Dex-chan lover
Many differences again from the source material. I am not complaining, like the change wit George Byron this chages respect the soul of the source material.

- Drago is a quiet guy
- Drago and Tilika had to duel, but since Tilika is summoner they tricked drago to think that Masaru's golems were hers.
- Clemenz was alone when Tilika showed him her summons
- Only the disciples of the sword saint are able to fight against dragons with sword alone, that guy was going to die on the spot for his duty.
- The proposal is really different, way more comical.
- Narnia was still in town for the wedding, she even married Olba at the same time as the other 5.
- All 5 brides (Narnia included) wore the exact same dress.
- None of Masaru friends were present at the wedding.
- Masaru tried to use STEALTH and SNEAK skills on the ceremony.

- But the most important change is brown chan. Clemenz past is never explored since in the source material there are never flashbacks. This does show how difficult it is to become a truth official and that its not an organization full of shinning lights.

Sayonara brown chan, we don't even know your name but we will miss you

@Faryshta Woah men thanks for the reminder, i stopped reading the WN like a year ago in one long ass hiatus from autor-san, i barely remember any of those details, thanks again... and i just remember that MC was fairly poor at that point of the story.

Dex-chan lover
Narnia-san? Didn't Fox pull funding for the fourth movie? What can a dude do to save that?

Users who are viewing this thread