Nega-kun and Posi-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Can't get enough of this group of idiots.

Also, love that the two friends decided to come spy on them together. And she even wore a yukata to the stalking party ! These guys shipping so hard, they're going to end up on their own boat before they know it.

Double-page supporter
Frankly, I'm impressed that Nega successfully walked away from that "He should know his place." comment. Earlier in the series, he would have cratered if that happened.

Dex-chan lover
poor nega man he really wanted this to go better but it still went okay even if they didnt progress much

It's really disappointing to see a good manga ruined by translators who think they need to add memes to someone else's story. The author spends time and effort on jokes and character personality just for you to replace it with whatever nonsense makes you giggle at any particular moment. This is getting harder and harder to read with every new chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Yowch, nothing went right. But the important thing is that he actually enjoyed it a bit anyway. That's character development right there.

Poor chuuni girl is still getting bullied even by the story itself.

Dex-chan lover
Hey ... they should be able to ... H-H-Hand hold if they want. I for one would welcome that LEWD sweaty palm on palm action. I mean they could censor it for all the webs. But for me, un-censored handholding action is the best.

Dex-chan lover
>He should know his place

So say the guys who AREN'T on a date with a hot chick, but are instead keeping each other company. Hilarious.

Yeah i also echoe the anti meme translations, it just ruins the flow so bad.

Dex-chan lover
Apparently I'm not a translation connoisseur because I found the 'Battlegroup' thing hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread