Nega-kun and Posi-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 33 - View On Love

Dex-chan lover
Yah... maybe you shouldn't use crazy idiots as an example... remember, they ain't crazy idiots because they are in love, they are crazy idiots who happen to be in love...

Fed-Kun's army
It went from borrowing notes to taking penmanship to signing marriage certificates...
all according to the plan

Dex-chan lover
I'm all for a side-ship but I'm glad it's not being rushed/pushed too fast. Better to let the characters take their time and develop naturally imo. Good call by the author

Fed-Kun's army
I think the Michael Jōdan pun should get a TL note since it's not really understandable when translated.

Dex-chan lover
Love is... all about whistles. (If you get the reference, you're a smart nipple.)

Come on author, mutual love at first sight is SSR.
You can start going out with someone to find out if you will begin liking them along the way. If you don't, then you break up.
Stop overcomplicating a simple matter ffs

Double-page supporter
I’d like a sequel of them getting married when the manga ends

Sorry for this unwanted shout out. Drunken ramblings here, feel safe to skip this comment.

I got aroace vibes in this chapter tho. No crushes and interest in romance in high school, hard to find especially in manga. I'm calling it here, Souko-chan has no interest in romance, might be a stretch right now but I got that feeling in this chapter, basically out of touch with others in romantic feelings. Textbook definition of not having sexual desire.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it either. I'm happy just watching other peoples romances, but not experiencing it myself.

Users who are viewing this thread