Nega-kun and Posi-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 33 - View On Love

Double-page supporter
Good to know I'm not the only one feeling bad for Yoshida-kun who is a 1st year student vice president of the student council with parents that are private practitioners and a level 5 english proficiency test holder

Dang, I too feel bad for Yoshida-kun who is a 1st year student vice president of the student council with parents that are private practitioners and a level 5 English proficiency test holder

Dex-chan lover
I am with the majority in feeling bad for Yoshida-kun who is a 1st year student, vice president of the student council with parents who are private practitioners and a level 5 English proficiency test holder

I feel bad for Yoshida-kun who is a 1st year student, vice president of the student council with parents who are private practitioners and a level 5 English proficiency test holder, but I would rather have Maki not having a relationship with anyone.

Contributor
I'm hoping Yoshida-kun, who is a 1st year student, vice president of the student council with parents who are private practitioners and a level 5 English proficiency test holder, becomes a recurring character, but not necessarily as a love interest for Maki-chan.

Dex-chan lover
I noticed this before too but why is the honorific being used before Maki's name instead of after?

Dex-chan lover
@Siranto1 it's just a cutesy highschool girl way of talking, like Paisen instead of Senpai, Mengo instead of Gomen, etc.

Strong aromantic vibes

...but ofc author will introduce "the right person for her" or change her feelings about Yoshida-kun later. It's always like that smh

I hope they focus more on her, frankly I like the supporting cast more than the main couple

I can't stop laughing at all these comments about Yoshida-kun, who is a 1st year student, vice president of the student council with parents who are private practitioners and a level 5 English proficiency test holder

To be honest, it’s Yoshida-Kun, who is a 1st year student, Vice President of the student council with parents who are private practitioners and a level 5 English proficiency test holder‘s own fault that he got rejected, girl doesn’t even know who he is like damn just talk to her.

I want a spinoff series detailing the adventures of Yoshida-kun, who is a 1st year student, vice president of the student council with parents who are private practitioners and a level 5 English proficiency test holder.

Users who are viewing this thread