Nega-kun and Posi-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 33 - View On Love

Dex-chan lover
At least she didn't use the references around her

Dex-chan lover
She has zero good role models. F for my boy Yoshida-kun 1st year student vice president of the student council with parents that are private practitioners and a level 5 english proficiency test holder, though.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes the classic "Maikuru Jodan" joke. First saw it on Chikan Otoko.

Dex-chan lover
i actually feels bad for Yoshida-kun who is a 1st year student vice president of the student council with parents that are private practitioners and a level 5 english proficiency test holder

I also felt bad for Yoshida-kun who is a 1st year student vice president of the student council with parents that are private practitioners and a level 5 english proficiency test holder

Dex-chan lover
So what is the different between liking someone and like ramen ?

I too kind of feel bad for Yoshida-kun who is a 1st year student vice president of the student council with parents that are private practitioners and a level 5 English proficiency test holder.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if we’ll see more of Yoshida-kun who is a 1st year student vice president of the student council with parents that are private practitioners and a level 5 english proficiency test holder. He’s got a lot of character.

Dex-chan lover
Aw man, that sucked for Yoshida-kun who is a 1st year student vice president of the student council with parents that are private practitioners and a level 5 English proficiency test holder

I guess I'm the only one who didn't feel bad for Yoshida-kun, who is a 1st year student vice president of the student council with parents that are private practitioners and a level 5 English proficiency test holder.

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof If you like the ramen you can eat it, if you like a person you can still eat them but it conflicts with the rules and norms of our society

Damn, I relate to her so hard. Getting to know your feelings is very difficult.

Also, Kawai and the other girl are so cute.

Users who are viewing this thread