Negai wo Kanaete Moraou to Akuma wo Shoukan Shitakedo, Kawaikattanode Kekkonshimashita ~ Akuma no Niidzuma ~ - Ch. 31 - Helvi Asper

Dex-chan lover
Did I miss some chapters? When did they get to doing it?

Dex-chan lover
Wow. I fully expected the shota to get devoured before this manga ends. But I would have never guessed we'd get a full graphical chapter of sex. I thought that stuff was only allowed in smutty josei !

Anyway, cheers to the mangaka. And hopefully many more chapters of thirsty Helvi.

Dex-chan lover
seeing how comfy and slow paced this manga was before, these last two chapters just felt random af lol
and also kinda explicit without showing anything. doesn't change in the volumes either, sadly.

Dex-chan lover
jhe6V0HG_o.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Maybe this is an unpopular opinion, but I think more romance manga need like 1 chapter of really erotic sexy time. Not every manga, but there are definitely a few I can think of that wouldn't be too out of place with just 1 chapter of sex between the main couple.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe this is an unpopular opinion, but I think more romance manga need like 1 chapter of really erotic sexy time. Not every manga, but there are definitely a few I can think of that wouldn't be too out of place with just 1 chapter of sex between the main couple.
Well I do find it ridicolous how you can have a manga filled with fanservice but that never actually delivers, it doesnt have to show nudity, look at this chapter, we don't even have nipples, but the author still managed to clearly portray what the couple was doing and how they were feeling.
I seem to remember White Album 2 anime adaptation portraying it extremely well.

Dex-chan lover
I'm calling it, there will be manga in a different place which has a much better angle and goes more in depth compared to this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread