Negai wo Kanaete Moraou to Akuma wo Shoukan Shitakedo, Kawaikattanode Kekkonshimashita ~ Akuma no Niidzuma ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I Will Not Hand Her Ove…

wholesome manga, also remind me of the demon sister ara ara ( and also 1 complete different dj)

Dex-chan lover
An amazing first chapter of "The Devil embraces being a hopeless shotacon and makes plans to steal every single one of her shota's first times"
Thank you for that colored page it was the right page to color

Fed-Kun's army
Just like that demon sis manga but this boi make a better wish

Dex-chan lover
She should have just killed the scum, I guess the rapist thugs are going to be a plot device in the future (classic 'revenge' plotlines can bee seen here).

Dex-chan lover
@henryesn The guild receptionist said the town is still waiting for support from the country, so we can safely deduce the FBI isn't willing to challenge a chimera. So, to answer your question, FBI isn't coming.

Aggregator gang
I don't get it why they decided to make the MC look so damn feminine. It's already worse that he's a "shota", but he's basically drawn like a short haired girl. I would like this so much more if he was a bit taller and that he actually looked like a male.

Dex-chan lover
SHE'S THE ULTIMATE LIFEFORM

Dex-chan lover
"my rare chance" well you've known him for less than 24 hours, so you never know what the future might hold. He may want to suck face a lot later on after the manga because we all know affection especially public is big no no

@googoober Well duh! Didnt you see her walking in the sunlight? Her godly figure? The music (that was TOTALLY playing and not me just humming "Dummy!") that was playing? It was so obvious! Everyone knows that she's the first of the pillar (wo)men!

Users who are viewing this thread