Negai wo Kanaete Moraou to Akuma wo Shoukan Shitakedo, Kawaikattanode Kekkonshimashita ~ Akuma no Niidzuma ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I Will Not Hand Her Ove…

Yaaaaaannnnndereeee Waifu

@Magneticmagnet if what youre thinking is him getting scared to the point of peeing whenever he sees demon waifu then i suppose you are correct

@ElizLestrad im just guessing but the cost of the wish would probably be theo being bound to her forever and ever

Lucky this series is not in "other" genre
But if it is, the thug will kidnap the shota and blackmail the devil for sure.. for the rest? Well you know what happen right?

reu

Dex-chan lover
Would be nice if she tamed it. It's a "subjugate" quest after all.

Fed-Kun's army
The Caring Onee-Waifu is Beautiful and Innocent.
I would Love a Partner that Protected Me, thought I was Cute and was about Two Heads Taller than Me, would totally be a Stay At Home Husband for such a Partner.

Our Adorable Little Shota-Romantic is so incredibly Pure and Lovable.
I would definitely Isekai Myself, Death and all, just to Serve Him in some way, like perhaps a Knight Protecting his Lord or maybe Personal Cook, anyway, i would take up Any Profession to stay by His side.

Contributor
The wording of 'subjugate' and not outright 'slay' the Chimera indicates a high possibility of a new housepet or ally.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!!!

YES

@Miranox At least this MC have guts to convey his feelings directly and proposed her on the spot and not chickening out like most MC.

Group Leader
@dickyandrn Weak? Sure, but he's a kid. Also most mcs are brokenly overpowered in manga, which has its own problems but thats not the point.
And cowardly? Being scared isnt cowardly. Letting that fear cause you to not act is. He was scared because he knew that the people he was standing up to could easily kill him, but he stood up to them anyway. That ins't cowardly.
Also, you should have known what you were getting into from the first chapter. Why whine now?

Dex-chan lover
@DrHizzle Yes. Being scared to something stronger is normal.
Standing up to something that scared you because you're weaker is not cowardly, but bravery.

@dickyandrn Was he scared? He's. Did he overcome his fear? Yes he did.
Only people who overcome their fear are able to be called as brave.
Coward are people who let fear ruled them over.

Users who are viewing this thread