Negai wo Kanaete Moraou to Akuma wo Shoukan Shitakedo, Kawaikattanode Kekkonshimashita ~ Akuma no Niidzuma ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - One Particular Devil

Here I was thinking she would turn the chimera in to their pet or something

She way too thristy, hope theo man up a little in future chapters, I can see this getting boring fast if theo still is a wimp. Cute but a wimp. Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I guess the local deities were okay with a summoned devil causing a mass extinction since she could proceed with it with no interruptions.

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought it was some kind of Word of Power like a certain winged, toady-faced devil had. Turned out it was gravity manipulation. Still awesome, though.

@Kaarme Well, it did say that even the gods feared some of those monsters, so they must have figured that at least one, if not both, of these were true, 1) it was getting rid of a lot of threats to them and therefore was beneficial to them overall, and/or 2) if she was strong enough to wipe threats to them out so easily, opposing her would only lead to the gods getting destroyed, too.

Fed-Kun's army
even the chimera itself wanna run for it's life ends up doing a ritual dance hahaha

Fed-Kun's army
I want her to make me kneel..

Thank you so much for chapter, me happy, can't wait to read the next one <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Dex-chan lover
Another manga in which the male MC is effeminate, and the female MC is the actual masculine one. I get that Theo is a shota, but--even as far as shota go--he's not masculine at all. His mannerisms are devoid of such a trait; though he does stand up to what he's afraid of, he does it through great emotional turmoil--he has to squeeze his resolution out of himself; those mannerisms of his are also feminine--check the way he carries himself on page 17. His appearance is also feminine: his hair is reminiscent of a style for a little girl (though, on a woman, it is a hairstyle of diminished femininity; that Theo has it is the explanation). Furthermore, this guy wears thigh-high boots.

He seems to have been designed specifically for those guys who love so-called "DFC", those girls who could easily pass as males.

Users who are viewing this thread