Negai wo Kanaete Moraou to Akuma wo Shoukan Shitakedo, Kawaikattanode Kekkonshimashita ~ Akuma no Niidzuma ~

Dex-chan lover
It's cute, Looking forward to more. Aaaah the monthly waits though. sucks.

very cute but what is the precious thing the demon is taking away from the mc? Kind of a big thing to just overlook. It was repeated multiple time in the first chapter and then a contract was just established without any conditions. Literally unreadable.

So this series is [Ane Naru Mono] + [Neta Chara Kari Play no Tsumori ga Isekai Shoukan] - [Smut] ?

For a story made from a WN, I'm surprised it doesn't have any ecchi or harem tags!

It's too wholesome for me....

If this and Ane Naru Mono have taught me anything, genuine flattery will get you EVERYWHERE with a female demon. They’re still girls and being told they are beautiful when everyone else runs from them melts their hearts. 😉😂

Dex-chan lover
Gets to the end of chapter 2, goes back a page twice as I didn't expect it to end that abrupt

Ane Naru Mono but on a Fantasy Medieval setting eh? Aight, lets try this!

Double-page supporter
How the fuck is this not echhi or harem. People we need a research team for how the fuck this exists in this cute state and isn’t degenerate trash.

Users who are viewing this thread