Negai wo Kanaete Moraou to Akuma wo Shoukan Shitakedo, Kawaikattanode Kekkonshimashita ~Akuma no Niidzuma~

@Iwanttoaskaquestion yes, she is a virgin of sorts since no one even thought of shagging her since all those who summoned her in the past feared her. They only want her power and sometimes they run away when it's time to pay the price after she fulfilled their wishes as she have said. Also it seems no one even dated her in her realm given how she reacts to Theo so far.

this manga is like the 1000 mother goat ? something like that from hentai then turn manga good drawing lol

Ok....... Can someone explain this to me (Like I know this is just supposed to be a joke of a story but still humor me)
1. Why was asking him a question of whether or not his parents taught him something bad? Like was it the way they said it?
2. How does a kid not know what the devil is?
3. Why the hell would the mercenary guild employ a new guy whose not trained in anything?
4. Why should the carrier get more cash or even equal cash as compared to the fighters?? Like sure the amount they give him is pathetic but he was a backpack carrier. It's not like his life is in danger.
5. If the kid is that popular why doesn't any other party take him up. Why does he keep getting kicked out of parties?
6. If he HAS to survive by joining the mercenary guild y doesn't he atleast train to be half decent. Does he think that any other skill would be more useful in a mercenary guild besides physical ability?
(If u don't like the comment u don't need to reply. These are just general questions + rant)

Hold up... This reminds me of 80% of the shots hentai I've seen... ( don't ask why, we all know that if your reading this, you most likely have read one too)

Dex-chan lover
Stop you have violated the law
YhlUen5.png

@Geinx5
for number 2. 3. 4. 6 i think i can help you anwer that
for no.2 he only got educated by his gramps (live peacefully) based on the story so far i think they only tell the kid to have fun, cooking,
3. the easiest quest were gathering herbs so yeah
4.its true the carrier will get less the money but they only give 1/10 shares of total earnings imo it should be 1/5
6. based on almost every fantasy manga that ive read the lowest rank adventurer usually were like this weak

Users who are viewing this thread