Negai wo Kanaete Moraou to Akuma wo Shoukan Shitakedo, Kawaikattanode Kekkonshimashita ~Akuma no Niidzuma~

Fed-Kun's army
This manga score is way to high. I expected more from this after reading comments. That there is just lazy writing. Very disappointed.

Group Leader
*looks at big tiddy oneesan*
*looks at shota*

did I accidentally go to nhentai? are you sure this is mangadex?

An honest, innocent, and wholesome mc. Just what I need after watching a John Wick movie.

The one thing bad for me is the Mc's character, I feel like seeing a woman not a man, but... It's okay, this is still good manga for me

7/10

MC is a little boy, but he has more game and is less dense than a lot of isekai protags.

fucking wholesome if your looking for horny then this is no place buts its fucking epic romance whole EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10/10 i love it

Dex-chan lover
10/10 for the description and title alone... if you didn't read it, well shit, I didn't either

10/10 for MC being both charming and not dense.

10/10 wholesome

10/10 epic

So is she a virgin? because she says that no human thought of her as attractive so we can exclude that but is she one? moreover she is not immune to his compliments so I'm lost can some clarify?

This is fine and relaxing. It didn’t have heavy innuendo of devils should be. Just plain manga with easy to read in spare time

Users who are viewing this thread