Negai wo Kanaete Moraou to Akuma wo Shoukan Shitakedo, Kawaikattanode Kekkonshimashita ~ Akuma no Niidzuma ~

Clicked on the title for the laughs.
Checked the rating but wasn't sold.
Read the description and was compelled to read and bookmark.

Fed-Kun's army
sob sob sob im so sorry author-kun i can't give you money to make more of this, CUZ I DON'T HAVE MONEY BUT WHEN I DO IM GIVING YOU SOME CUZ THIS STORY IS AMAZING AND I WANT IT TO CONTINUE FOREVER!!

Dex-chan lover
hmm, hooked by the description, can't say im hooked with the manga tho, shotacon vanilla, sounds like a good combination at first but this is one is disgustingly sweet that it's unbearable, some people might like it tho.

well shit, me neither, but you know what i can read? PICTURES. AND GOD DAMN ARE THESE PICTURES SWEET AND WHOLESOME

when titles are the description and descriptions aren't needed anymore

THIS is wholesome =v= i feel my heart melting... i might die from cardiac failure but i don't care, i'm going to hell anyways to meet with Helvi-sama.

Dex-chan lover
is it above/better than many (girlish&short) shota x sexy-oneechan out there?

Dex-chan lover
Love the description and Ngl I like the long descriptive titles and personally I would LOVE if other things (and nations/cultures) adopted it. I really don’t need an obscure title and I know its only short because most people don’t have the attention span (or desire) to read; I know short and impactful sales. But I’d welcome not having to weed through the description or comments/reviews or content to figure out whatever I’m just browsing through is about. It’d save me some time and steps at least (especially on things like Netflix where I’m just browsing and end up wasting so much time trying and reading about what things are about).

Users who are viewing this thread