Negai wo Kanaete Moraou to Akuma wo Shoukan Shitakedo, Kawaikattanode Kekkonshimashita ~ Akuma no Niidzuma ~

Can someone tall me if she loves Theo os is just "ooownt, youre super cute, i want to be ypur mother/onee san!!"????? Cuz man, it is just what i see......

Theo looks like a girl, if they changed the shota tag to yuri it would effectively change nothing.

this is shit, could someone pls just NTR away the fmc cuz the mc is a sissy femboi shouta beta male bottom trash

@Muhdz18 man just shutup bro, I hate weebs who call characters in a literal fictional story virgin cucks while they themselves are much worse and can't maintain eye contact with a woman.
Just go outside bro.

Honestly a well deserved comedy tag.
The devil should have been written to be the main character for this instead of the kid but the manga still reads great.

@Its_Ya_Boi_Lava
could you stop projecting your loser self in here it really stinks virgin simp? what, are you gonna cry that I insult the beta male mc? hahaha unlike you im an asshole alpha male irl and on the internet I like my women oppressed and in the kitchen like my wife is. jokes on you cuz I know what hot wet pussy feels like 😎

Users who are viewing this thread