Negative Yuusha to Maou-gun Kanbu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

I just found out this little gem, and i can already tell- DIS GON B GUD.
On a sidenote- are there many raws for it? I see you've been releasing it weekly- do you plan to stick to it or is it a little side project that can be abandoned any time?
Also thanks for translating so far :)

Double-page supporter
I could have sworn I've already read all these chapters. Did previous chapters get deleted or something?

Double-page supporter
This chapter makes it look like the title of the story should be:
"The Demon King's General adopts the hero as his daughter"

🤣🤣

@Talh Well you hit the nail on the head.

I looked at the raws and that is what seems to happen.

As such there is only one thing to say "Protect the Fluff"

Double-page supporter
@GodGinrai:
Chapter 1 was released by 2 different uploaders / groups.
So I assume you read the one uploaded by the first group and then the 2nd group uploaded theirs.
This resulted in "their" chapter 1 being shown as "unread" to you.

Supporter
I want to pat her head and hug her and tell her that everything is okay now, because I am here. And she'll ride on my shoulder as I make all the bad people burst into flames disappear.

Group Leader
@Aramenus I've been doing them weekly since I work a full-time job, and weekly is about how often I can upload while balancing getting the chapters out in a timely manner but still giving myself time for other things. It's a pixiv series that seems to be uploaded roughly monthly, but I plan on doing them about weekly until we catch up, and then as soon as I can manage after they get uploaded after that.

@GodGinrai You may have read it on another site, as another group is doing this, but they don't want them uploaded to MangaDex. As such, I figured I could give the MangaDex audience a version, so more people can enjoy this series. It also has a translation on Danbooru, which is how I initially found the series, and the translator of those gave me the okay to use his as reference while my translator and I get a bit more used to this, as this is our first and currently only series.

Double-page supporter
@Talh Nah, I was aware I had already read chapter 1. But I remember the contents of chapters 2 and 3 so I've felt disappointed that there hasn't been new content from what I remember reading. (Don't take this the wrong way, whoever is scanlating this: I still appreciate the effort)

I'm pretty sure I even remember what's going to happen next.
Subordinates show up and show the hero kindness and pity for the rough time she's had

@WingManEXE Someone must have uploaded their version here temporarily. Because I don't normally read on other sites.

Double-page supporter
@GodGinrai:

Did you maybe take a look at the raws when the first chapter was released to see if it is worth reading?

Since the story so far could be understood mainly even without text you might have mistaken reading the raw version with a translated version.

Oh holy mackerel I love this series! Please keep up the quick and quality work translators! Please! Thank you!!!

Dex-chan lover
So, when is the part when he will massacre humanity?

Double-page supporter
@Talh Definitely not. Reading on another site or reading ahead in raws is a rare enough occurence for me that I remember all the times I do it.

Users who are viewing this thread