Negative Yuusha to Maou-gun Kanbu

Supporter
It's been five months and I want to see the Maid Unit of Ara Ara maids take special care of Rene.

Power Uploader
@Lee_OO3 There is nothing to update, last original chapter release was july 2020, since then no signs of life from the author...

Dex-chan lover
Is someone gonna pick this up???

Edit: Just read down. This is the second manga i really liked this year where the author just disappeared.

I love this manga, it's cute and wholesome. Just the author is slow with releases...

image.png

Dex-chan lover
New chapter! Welp, time to reread the whole series to bask once again in this wholemoseness. Hyodur = best dad

too bad that author quickly reduced the series to "protecc cute child" cheesy stuff and forgot all about her origin and her being the hero, meaning she must be very powerful in offense and defense after her extensive training, as well as having divine protection from birth or whatever, which isn't shown or used after the first chapter. also discarded the topic of her deep psychological trauma, now she be like "i dont deserve this why are you kind to me" default low self esteem but cute type of character. also effects of her being abused by adults her whole life, her parents dying, her village attacked by demons etc. aren't showed. tldr this manga's not good.

Users who are viewing this thread