Negawakuba no Konote ni Koufuku Wo - Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
The amount of comment from people that don't understand basic causality is appaling. She isn't the one that "almost killed him", "crushed his troath", or "deserve it". Whatever she becames or did in the now alternate future is irrelevant at this point. Just like the 8 years old you can't be blamed for you sniffing glue at 16, you can't blame her for her future circumstance.

By the way, why's the MC following the party despite being useless? They don't want him, and they have to save his ass whenever he fucks up, just because he wants to follow his childhood friend? Anyone with half a brain would realise they're a deadweight and quit.

Dex-chan lover
Rating is way too high considering how bad this story is Jesus.. Actual Incel MC 😐

His Revenge and Grudge held up for a whole 2secs..

And am I supposed to feel bad for that girl? Considering how she turned out she didn't really deserve to be treated better

Dex-chan lover
The amount of comment from people that don't understand basic causality is appaling. She isn't the one that "almost killed him", "crushed his troath", or "deserve it". Whatever she becames or did in the now alternate future is irrelevant at this point. Just like the 8 years old you can't be blamed for you sniffing glue at 16, you can't blame her for her future circumstance.

By the way, why's the MC following the party despite being useless? They don't want him, and they have to save his ass whenever he fucks up, just because he wants to follow his childhood friend? Anyone with half a brain would realise they're a deadweight and quit.
They clearly didn't want him to quit, since they had SOMETHING they could make use of.

She already said she pretty much left him alive, since he at least has use as a Scout, which is with the most dangerous job, considering you come first into contact with unknown dangers, yet they still tormented him especially her.

Fed-Kun's army
MC be like, I despise you so I must help you.

Maybe this isn't a revenge story against others but a revenge story against himself in order to get stronger.

Users who are viewing this thread