Nejikemono

Hello, I have the link to the raw here : https://kuragebunch.com/episode/10834108156630803165
Sorry but I don't think it's free .

Re I have the link to a website for dl volume 1 to 3 here:. http://jpraw.net/nejikemono-ねじけもの-v1-3/
Use the mexashare links

Contributor
So I read the last volume,
and it ends exactly as I expected: a shaggy dog story and the return of the distraught mother.

Thanks for picking this up! This series has some really cool vibes.

I wish the story was different cuz this is edgelord stuff. Art's great so that's a shame.

Dex-chan lover
@DeusExCalamus No the fox is the other woman. The one on the covers is a wolf.

@Stoner Every story set in the warring states is edgelord.
ZIlNVKw.jpg

he die because of karma of what he did and indirect did in the past.
but i think this golden manga should never end like that in 14 chapters and. i think there is someone or something behind this and forced the author to end. 😞

if y'all want to know more about how anime and manga companies work in Japan and dark rumors of those companies treat these good authors and artist, y'all should look it up.

This was a really interesting series that had a lot of potential both story wise and art wise, but I really wouldn't recommend getting into it. It cuts short at chapter 14 and just ends there in a very disappointing way. While romance is a tag there isn't enough of it, if any at all. The relationship feels very platonic in general.

The little girls mom stabs the MC for revenge and he just fuckin oofs out of existance.

It seems as though it isn't very popular in Japan so it got axed and the ending was just the author's way of trying to bring at least some closure. I heard some rumors from other comments that there might be a reboot, so maybe it might get re released. We can at least hope right?

Double-page supporter
@GyozaBro Thanks for this comment. If that’s the case, I’m just going to go ahead and stop reading it. You saved me from wasting my time reading it. Sucks because I really did like the premise. But I also heard it was being rebooted, so idk.

Great development, shit ending. Literally pains me to feel regret reading this because everything up until chapter 14 was magnificent. :(

Users who are viewing this thread