Nejikemono

Dex-chan lover
@GyozaBro thanks for this, im dropping it. Sucks that it got axed, and sucks that the romance tag is false.

Is the reboot not out yet?

Dex-chan lover
Over two months of waiting and here it is. Sweet.

@GyozaBro The very author said that there might be a way to salvage and reboot it. But in all honesty how can it be unpopular in Japan? MC even literally has hot amazonian tomboy wolf woman "girlfriend".

@liquidsword , No problem man, glad it helped! This really was an interesting story, for 14 chapters the characterization and world building was superb, truly an unfortunate end.

@assman162 , you're welcome bud! As for the probability of a reboot, Mathias here below may know a bit more.

@Mathias , That's encouraging news to hear, thanks for letting me know! Where did you hear about that info? I tried asking the author on twitter but I didn't understand any of the Japanese lol. I really don't see why it isn't popular either, this shit is A1 grade. The girl fits all the tags of a good female MC, too bad all the dudes in Japan only enjoy isekai and harem.

Dex-chan lover
is it just me or do i feel like the translation has gotten better? good job!!!

I want to like this, but most characters are truly unlikeable.

Dex-chan lover
A bit disappointed that the guy in cover isn't exactly a monk-warrior that wield a naginata like I thought he was, but that's fine. He's still pretty cool.

Great manga! Interesting characters, good plot. I hope the romance that’ll be built (if there are any) won’t go in the way of the mc’s goal

0ps

Story can be difficult to immerse oneself into, but I'll blame it on it being a short series. Admittedly, just staying to see the final resolution between the female wolf-deity and MC.

Users who are viewing this thread